I Want To End My Life, No Guy Has Ever Approached Me and I am 21 - Young Lady Cries



I am 21 years old and no Guy has ever approached me. All my friends have boyfriends but I don't know what it is like to be in a relationship. Recently my aunt visited us and was telling me that she would like to know my boyfriend to make sure I do not hang out with guys who are not responsible. I told her that no Guy has ever approached me and she was surprised







READ ALSO: Married man caught raping 8 year old

I am not ugly and have a good height and figure for a lady. I get compliments from my friends who keep saying I am hiding my boyfriend so they don't steal him, but the truth is I don't have.

People say I have a young body and have a young face but that should not drive men away. Not being in a relationship is making me depressed as I don't have any deformity. I don't have the boldness to approach a guy so I can't do that.

Please help me before I end my life.

TOP STORIES

Cubana chief priest Detained by the police

Sars Operatives killed 7 nigerian policemen

17 year old beaten mercilessly for uploading her nude on Instagram 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop BBNaija now :- Lai Mohammed asks NBC

Tragedy as lightning strike kills three FRSC officials in Ogun

Beautiful photos of the uniport students that was raped and murdered